- “Parents Have The Power to Make Special Education Work” An Insider Guide by Judith Canty Graves and Carson Graves foreword by Robert K. Crabtree. ESQ
- “From Emotions to Advocacy” Second Edititon by Pam Wright and Pete Wright. Founders of the Wrightslaw Website
- “A Special Mother” by Anne Ford. Author of “Laughing Allegra” and “On Their Own” with John – Richard Thompson
- “The Complete Guide to Asperger’s Syndrome” by Tony Attwood
- “Everybody Is Different: A Book for Young People Who Have Brothers or Sisters With Autism” by Fiona Bleach
- “The Explosive Child” by Ross W. Greene, Ph.D.
- “The Motivation Breakthrough” by
Do you have books to add to our list? Send us an email.